S H O P O U R S T O R E
RANCH & FARM SUPPLIES
WW Feed & Supply carries products to help you fight those disease-carrying mice and rats. Rodenticides come in two basic types – anticoagulants and neurotoxins:
- Anticoagulants make the rodent bleed internally and require 4-6 feedings.
- Neurotoxins, a newer class of bait, require just a single feeding. In addition, neurotoxins produce little secondary toxicity. That is, if your dog or cat eats a mouse poisoned by these chunks, it likely should not harm your pet.
Like all poison, we remind you that caution must be taken to keep the bait itself out of reach of children, pets and other non-target animals.
WW Feed carries:
- Tomcat place pacs - 4.1-pound bucket of 22 packets (3 oz each - neurotoxin bait)
- Tomcat chunks - 16-piece packages, 8-piece packages, 4-piece packages, 2-piece packages or single-piece packages with either refillable or disposable bait stations (Neurotoxin bait).
- Tomcat bars - 4-pound package (four 1-pound bars - anticoagulant bait).
- Traps - We also carry an assortment of sizes and styles.
A single pair of rats can produce as many as 15,000 descendants in a single year, while one pair of mice can produce 200 offspring. Let us help you control your rodent problem before it explodes.